Investments

Mercer H R Consulting


Started in the United States in 1937 as the employee benefits department of Marsh & McLennan, Inc., our company took the name of “William M. Mercer” in 1959, when Marsh & McLennan acquired William M. Mercer Limited, a Canadian firm founded by William Manson Mercer in 1945. In 1975, Mercer became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. In 2002, we changed our corporate name to Mercer Human Resource Consulting. The company became Mercer in 2007.



Riverside Court
Guildford Road
Leatherhead
KT22 9DF
01372 379044



Sponsored Links:
Sponsored Links: