Investments

Mercer H R Consulting


Started in the United States in 1937 as the employee benefits department of Marsh & McLennan, Inc., our company took the name of “William M. Mercer” in 1959, when Marsh & McLennan acquired William M. Mercer Limited, a Canadian firm founded by William Manson Mercer in 1945. In 1975, Mercer became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. In 2002, we changed our corporate name to Mercer Human Resource Consulting. The company became Mercer in 2007.



Hobart House
80 Hanover Street
Edinburgh
EH2 1EL
0131-226 4884



Sponsored Links:
Sponsored Links: